1. Rookie Test (First level in Da Vinci's Hideout). Difficulty: 0/10. Comments: There are no enemies, there is no fire, electricity etc making dying basically impossible.
2. Grab and Swing (Second level in Da Vinci's Hideout). Difficulty: 1/10. Comments: Basically impossible to die in part 1. Beware the electricity when swinging during the race in part 2.
3. Foul Play (last level in The Factory of A Better Tomorrow). Difficulty: 1/10. Comments: Run. Run and don't stop running. You'll have to jump a few fiery gaps but it's ridiculously easy.
4. Up And At 'Em (first level in Eve's Asylum). Difficulty: 1/10. Comments: This is a stupidly easy level. You just have to make sure you don't get yourself stuck or you'll be squashed at the bottom of the screen.
5. Avalon's Advanced Armaments Academy (first level on Avalonia). Difficulty: 2/10. Comments: This is a rather long level, but you're not faced with much of a challenge. You've just got to beware the electricity. Take it slowly and you'll manage this no problems.
6. The Sackbot Redemption (third level in Avalonia). Difficulty: 2/10. Comments: Another easier level to ace. All you have to do is make sure that you avoid the electrical currents while on the bee. There is nothing on this level that can one hit kill you, so just take it slow as you move the sackbots about. If a sackbot dies it does not count as acing the level so only carry 1 or 2 at a time for safety - thanks deadmau5 for pointing this out -.
7. Gripple Grapple (third level in Da Vinci's Hideout). Difficulty: 3/10. Comments: You won't be facing any enemies on this level, but you'll need to be able to handle the grapple hook to avoid all the electricity. It's a fairly long level of 2 parts.
8. Kling Klong (last level in Victoria's Laboratory). Difficulty: 3/10. Comments: Part 1 requires you to jump over 2 electricity fields he fires along the floor. Part 2 you'll be dodging cylinders that he fires out of his house. This is straightforward. The last part is the hardest. He'll fire a line of electricity, firstly on the top of the screen, then the middle and lastly the bottom. Make sure to stand on the ledge when he's firing as you can't be hurt there at all.
9. Pipe Dreams (second level in The Factory of A Better Tomorrow). Difficulty: 3/10. Comments: Your only real threats here come from getting squished, and the enemies that shoot fire. You can run right through them without dying, just don't get caught by the fire they shoot.
10. Huge Peril For Huge Spaceship (last level in Avalonia). Difficulty: 4/10. Comments: This is a side scrolling shooter on the bee. As long as you have quick reflexes to avoid the mini projectiles, and don't get hit at all with the huge beam you'll be ok.