lördag 11 september 2010

Sony Bravia KDL37EX401U 37-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview (Electronics)
Amazon's service has been excellent as always, however the TV was bad and is being returned. The main reason for return is the constant buzzing noise it makes even with all inputs removed and the sound muted, sounds like a fly buzzing round your room. Also the viewing angle is very narrow without colour fade, and even though it was only on for 30 minutes the smell of burning components could be detected from the vents on top of the TV. I have always been a fan of sony and have four other sony TV's in the house, all bought from Amazon. Amazon I would give 5 stars for service however the TV only got 1, the quality of the box was better than what was inside.

Sony Bravia KDL37EX401U 37-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview (Electronics)
Thought it was just me!!! Nice picture lovely looking TV, shame about the constant buzzing noise. In the process of returning it to Amazon. Should I risk a replacement unit?

Sony Bravia KDL37EX401U 37-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview (Electronics)
I bought this TV a month ago. I was very happy with picture and sound quality and of course the price, however after few days it started to make funny buzzing noise. It was quite loud and very annoying, I've checked in Currys and their TVs were running quietly, so I've decided to replace it as a faulty unit. The replacement TV was even worse, the buzzing noise was present from the beginning, moreover there was white milky smear on the left side of the screen so obviously I returned it. I don't know if I was so unlucky or there was a faulty batch but I'm going to try it one more time.

Inga kommentarer: